StayCation JPIMedia 2019 Terms & Conditions.
PROMOTER: holidaycottages.co.uk as part of The Travel Chapter Limited.
ADDRESS: TRAVEL CHAPTER HOUSE, BIDEFORD, DEVON, EX39 4DF.
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for below, please contact a member of our team; we’ll be happy to answer any queries.
- The company is: holidaycottages.co.uk is a trading name of The Travel Chapter Limited. The Travel Chapter Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered office Travel Chapter House, Gammaton Road, Bideford, EX39 4DF. Company No. 02431506
- Applications into the competition open 00:01 on 10th August 2019 and will close at 23.59 on 10th November 2019 when all nominations and reader votes have been submitted. Any applications received before or after midnight these times will not be taken into account.
- No employees, their families or agencies of holidaycottages.co.uk are eligible to apply.
- No purchase is necessary to apply. holidaycottages.co.uk has the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One winner will get a £1000 holidaycottages.co.uk holiday voucher.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date. All reasonable endeavors will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, holidaycottages.co.uk reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the entries which have been received before the closing date.
- The company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize.
- The prize is valid for the named winner only and may not be transferred to an alternative person or exchanged for other items from holidaycottages.co.uk.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- holidaycottages.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time without notice.
- The position and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.